Hellbound and Ground Zero DJ Contest
Did you always have the ambition to play at an big event? This is your chance! Hellbound (Multigroove) and Ground Zero (UDC, Multigroove) challenge you to make your own mix of Hardcore, Uptempo Harcore or Terror. Are you ready to give it all and surprise us?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Mix a 20 – 30 minutes. during set (min 320 kbps or WAV).
- Attatch a text document with: tracklist, genre of your mix, social media URL’s, profile picture and contact information.
- Name your file as following: Artist name, last name, age, adress and e-mail. (For example: ‘DeeJay.DeVries.25.Utrecht.DeVries@gmail.com’).
- Upload your mix with Wetransfer (or something comparable) to email@example.com.
- Send in your mix before 21:00 on Friday the 7th of Februari.
- The online audience will choose the top 2 finalists, after that the judges (soon to be anounced) at Hellbound will pick the true winner of the DJ Contest.
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
Round 1: Sending in mixes and Multigroove and UDC select the top mixes.
Round 2: Selection of top mixes will be posted on social media to be judged by the audience.
Round 3: 2 half finalists get a DJ set of 60 mins on the mainstage of Hellbound – 20 years from 20:00 – 21:00 and 1 winner will be selected by the judges.
Round 4: The winner of the DJ Contest at Hellbound opens a stage at Ground Zero 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Be sure you are available on the 21st of Februari.
- Competitors have to be 18 years or older.
- Multigroove and UDC do not accomodate transport and/or hotel.
- Multigroove and UDC have the right to spread the mixes through online media (Artist will be mentioned in communication)