- What is Ground Zero Festival?
Ground Zero Festival is a night festival, presenting all harder music styles.
- When will Ground Zero Festival take place?
On the 29th of August 2020.
- Where does Ground Zero Festival take place?
Ground Zero takes place on Recreational area Bussloo, nearby Apeldoorn.
- What’s the minimum age of Ground Zero Festival 2020?
The minimum age for entering Ground Zero Festival is 18 years (at the day of the festival). Each visitor is obliged to carry a valid ID with him/her at all times. When asked for, a visitor should show his/her ID.
- What kind of tickets can I buy for Ground Zero?
For Ground Zero Festival 2020 you can buy Regular tickets and VIP tickets. The Early Bird tickets are already sold out.
- Where can I buy tickets for Ground Zero?
Tickets for Ground Zero area available at www.www.groundzerofestival.nl/en/tickets. Don’t pay too much for tickets and don’t risk your money on the black market: buy tickets only via the official Ground Zero website.
- I have bought a ticket but I can’t find it anymore, now what?
See Tickets handles the distribution of our tickets. In case you lost your ticket, please contact https://customerservice.paylogic.com/hc/nl.
- My ticket is stolen, now what?
Unfortunately the organisation does not refund stolen tickets. Be careful with your tickets!
- How will I receive my tickets?
The tickets that you bought will be sent to the e-mail address that you registered to Ticketscript with (e-ticket). Mobile tickets will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Is it possible to scan tickets from my mobile phone?
Yes, it is possible to scan tickets from the screen of a mobile phone. Take into account that mobile connections are not always optimal at events. Be sure to download your tickets to your phone before visiting the event.
- In case I have more questions about tickets, who should I contact?
All questions concerning tickets can be asked here: https://customerservice.paylogic.com/hc/nl.
- Is it possible to visit Ground Zero by bus?
Yes that is possible. Event Travel organizes bus travel from practically any city in the Netherlands. More info here.
- Which artists will perform at Ground Zero?
At this moment the line-up for Ground Zero Festival is not anounced yet. In the upcoming period the artist will be anounced in phases. Keep an eye out to our website and social media channels.
- How late will each artist perform at Ground Zero?
The exact performance times of each artist will be announced shortly before the event via our social media channels.
- Which areas will be present at Ground Zero Festival?
There will be at least 7 areas at Ground Zero. Do you want to see the line-up of last year to get some inspiration? Visit: www.www.groundzerofestival.nl/en/line-up.
- At what time will the doors of Ground Zero be open?
The doors to Ground Zero will open at 21:00.
- At what time will Ground Zero end?
Ground Zero Festival ends at 07:00.
- Where can I park my car at Ground Zero?
Information about parking can be found at: http://www.www.groundzerofestival.nl/en/festival-info/parkeren.
- Will there be lockers to store my personal belongings at Ground Zero?
Yes, there will be plenty of lockers available at Ground Zero.
- How do I pay for my food and drinks at Ground Zero?
Payments will be done using coins. These coins can be bought at the special cash registers.
- Am I allowed to make photographs at Ground Zero?
It is allowed to bring your (digital) camera to Ground Zero. Make sure you make plenty of photos and share them using hashtag #GZ2020 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Bringing professional equipment for registering photos and videos is only alowed with press accreditation.
- Am I allowed to bring food and drinks?
No, it is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks to Ground Zero. There will be a varied offer of food and drinks on the event.
- Are drugs allowed at the festival?
A ZERO TOLERANCE drugs policy applies at Ground Zero Festival. Harddrugs and softdrugs are both not allowed on the festival terrain.
- Performing at Ground Zero Festival
Ground Zero will not take unwanted and/or unofficial requests for performances into account. When this changes it will be mentioned on the website and social media of Ground Zero.
- I would like to sell goods on the market area of Ground Zero, how does this work?
The organisation of Ground Zero Festival works with a selection of external partners. When interested the organisation will contact new potential partners. For more info you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- I would like to be a photographer at Ground Zero Festival. How does this work?
For press info, rights and legal issues about footage, please contact UDC events at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for press admission have to be turned in written.
DO YOU STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
Feel free to e-mail them to email@example.com.